Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Save the date PLM World Southeastern RUG at Hendrick Motorsports

PLM World Southeastern Regional Users Group presents:

October 1st. 2015 Hendrick Motorsports in Charlotte,NC

NX and Solid Edge

Theme: Composites

See attached ticket and stay tuned to PLM World for registration info and agenda

3 REPLIES

Re: Save the date PLM World Southeastern RUG at Hendrick Motorsports

I can't help but think that Siemens PLM should have been included as a sponsor of this event.  I know that I'm planning on attending representing Siemens PLM and will be giving an update and demo of the next version of NX (the one that's coming AFTER NX 10.0).

John R. Baker, P.E. (ret)
EX-Product 'Evangelist'
Irvine, CA

Re: Save the date PLM World Southeastern RUG at Hendrick Motorsports

Marking my calendar.  Looking forward to John's demo, and not getting to go on a tour Smiley Wink

-Dave

-Dave
NX 11 | Teamcenter 11 | Windows 8.1

PLM World Southeastern RUG at Hendrick Motorsports UPDATE!

The Southeastern RUG event is on track for Oct 1st at Hendrick Motorsports! There have been some changes, no ticket required. See the full agenda at http://www.plmworld.org/southeastrugevent Our day will start off with a keynote address from Jim Wall, Director of Engine Engineering at Hendrick Motorsports. Check out his bio on our event home page at PLMWorld.org! John Baker of Siemens will be there to tell us where the future of NX is going! Jason Premo of Premo Ventures will be there to tell us about the value of CAD in lean manufacturing and corporate growth! Cedrick Grady and Ben Burns of B/E Aerospace will be there to tell us about their implementation of Checkmate! We’ll also have presentations from Yogesh Fegade of SiomSystems, Patrick Godwin of Godwin Global, Geoff Lydon of Zuken and Tim Banks of VMH International. Polarion Software will be there as well. Our day will close with Jim Osborne of Siemens and then walking tours of Hendrick Motorsports facilities. I’ve had a partial tour and can tell you that it’s a racers paradise! The engine ‘factory’ is just magnificent. Go ahead and register now, any questions about the event, please contact wmosuch@textron.com.