Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Step 7 v5.5 to TIA v12 migration problem

Dear experts

I am trying to migrate a Step 7 v 5.5 PLC program to TIA Step 7 v12.

Please find jpeg below of the problem the TIA software encounters everytime at 51%.

My question is, what are possible causes of this problem and what possible solutions can I try?

I am trying to create a HMI using a comfort panel for a PLC program developed in Step 7 v5.5. The HMI panel is not supported by WINCC flex. I would like to have some sort of integration between the Step 7 v 5.5 program and the HMI I am developing in WinCC v12. This is to enable me to use the tags/DB's from the PLC program in my HMI. The HMI and PLC will be connected over Ethernet.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Andrew

Electronic Engineer   

4 REPLIES

Re: Step 7 v5.5 to TIA v12 migration problem

Hello @Andrew_ Thanks for the post. Let me see if I can find someone to help answer your question.

What Siemens software is this in regards to?

Karen Modrow | PLM World | Lead Coordinator - RUGs & Communities
Join the PLM World independent user group discussion Now!

@JohnRBaker Do you have any suggestion on this question?

Thanks,

-Karen

Sorry, but I'm not in a position to help with issues with respect to this aspect of NX.  Perhaps someone in GTAC or a local Siemens PLM support office.

John R. Baker, P.E. (ret)
EX-Product 'Evangelist'
Irvine, CA

@Andrew_ 

Apologies for the delay in finding an answer to your question. This forum is actually directed more toward PLM World (the independent user group for Siemens Software) related topics, so I had to try to find some information regarding your questions.

You may be able to find more information on the topic through the Siemens website here: https://support.industry.siemens.com/tf/ww/en/threads/137/?page=0&pageSize=10