cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome our newest PLM World Staff members!

PLM World Member Experimenter PLM World Member Experimenter
PLM World Member Experimenter

When you arrive in Orlando, two new staff members will be on hand to welcome you during registration and provide support throughout the conference.

Shonda Dukes

Shonda DukesAs Administrative Assistant, Shonda will be working with PLM World and the Board of Directors to provide event support for both national and local RUG events.

Previously, she has worked as a service coordinator in a family-owned childcare business for 5 years.

A native of Connecticut, Shonda has earned a BS in Journalism and Mass Communication from North Carolina A&T State University with a concentration in Print Journalism.

Shonda has joined PLM World in October 2013.

Sarah Rutledge Sandag

Dukes.fw.png

Hired as temporary help to support the 2013 conference, Sarah is now a permanent staff member of PLM World.

Her exceptional work and enthusiastic spirit during the 2013 conference last year has won over support by the PLM World Board to hire her in June as full-time assistant and later fill the position of Event Coordinator vacated by Kati Kenyon who left last October.

Sarah was born and raised in Tampa, Florida and graduated from University of South Florida in Tampa where she received her BA in Mass Communications with a concentration in Public Relations. She is also recently married last August.

A lifelong passion for the non-profit sector, Sarah worked as Public Affairs Liaison with the American Red Cross while attending college and as a Christmas Programs and Volunteer Coordinator with the Salvation Army. Before coming to PLM World, Sarah was planning events and running daily operations for the Cuban Club Foundation, dedicated to preserving and restoring the historic El Circulo Cubano building in Tampa, Florida.

Shonda and Sarah are both looking forward to meeting many of you this year in Orlando. They are ready to answer any questions about the conference and assist you!

Richard Meagher
Digital Community Director
PLM World
3 REPLIES

Re: Welcome our newest PLM World Staff members!

PLM World Member Valued Contributor PLM World Member Valued Contributor
PLM World Member Valued Contributor

Thank you for the warm introductions Richard. I am truly delighted to be a part of such a great organization. I can't believe how quickly this year has flown by. Only a few more weeks to a fantastic conference in Orlando! I'm excited to be at the helm of it this year and to be able to work with such great, supportive people. 

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Welcome aboard.  I assume that we will be seeing you all in Orlando next month, correct?

John R. Baker, P.E. (ret)
EX-Product 'Evangelist'
Irvine, CA

PLM World Member Experimenter PLM World Member Experimenter
PLM World Member Experimenter

Thank you, I am really looking forward to attending my very FIRST conference. I can't wait to meet everyone in Orlando next month. See you there!