Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wishing our colleague and friend, Sarah Sandag, a fond farewell!

PLM World Member Valued Contributor PLM World Member Valued Contributor
PLM World Member Valued Contributor

IU7A3193.jpg

If you have been to one of Siemens PLM Connection – Americas event over the past few years, you have witnessed firsthand the hard work and dedication of our very own Conference and Event Manager, Sarah Sandag. Whether you enjoyed the meals, receptions, awesome facilities or, all of the above; you can thank Sarah.

Sarah started with PLM World in the marketing department in January of 2013 and was promoted to her current role at Conference and Event Manager in October of 2013. Over the years, her guidance and insistence on giving her all to PLM World has allowed the organization to continually grow and evolve. I’ve heard more than one staff and board member comment on how, at times, Sarah singlehandedly kept us together and moving forward.

Sarah is leaving PLM World to take on the role of wife and mother and we are happy for the many adventures this will bring to her life but are of course sad to see her leave.

We will always be inspired by her hard work and diligence and will miss working with her on a daily basis.

Please join us in wishing Sarah well.

PLM World Staff and Board of Directors

Comments
Experimenter

Sarah will be missed.  She was my go to helper to figure out polling for my roundtable last year.  Super responsive and sharp.  Big loss for PLM World; big gain for her family.  Smiley Happy