on 02-12-2016 01:02 AM
Let's get to know one another. Here are seven suggested items to post about yourself. Sharing this information is a great way to connect with other users before the event and then meet in real life (IRL).
These are just suggestions, feel free to write more or less!
Who's ready for the warm weather of Orlando?
on 02-12-2016 07:40 AM
on 02-12-2016 08:59 AM
And YES with highs this weekend in the single digits with wind-chill falling FAR below, I am very ready for warmer temps! Don't freeze the oranges before we get there...
on 02-12-2016 09:04 AM
2. Mason, Michigan
3. Consumer products
4. NX 8.5 TC 9.1
5. NX10 TC 10 (upgrade project underway)
6. All the NX sessions...its so hard to chose just one from them all.
7. My one goal is to not fail during my presentation.
Its currently 18 degrees outside right now, so this guy is ready for some warm weather and knowledge bombs at the conference!
on 02-12-2016 09:15 AM
2. I live in Windsor, Ontario, Canada and work in Auburn Hills, Michigan
3. I work for TI Automotive, a Tier 1 Automotive Fluid Systems supplier
4. We use Teamcenter 9, NX 9 and being an automotive supplier with no single CAD policy we also use CAD from other vendors - Catia, Solidworks, PTC Creo, Inventor, AutoCAD - all directly integrated to Teamcenter. We also have Teamcenter for Simulation in place with integrations to CAE software such as Fluent and MSC CAE tools
5. We are upgrading to Teamcenter 10 next month
6. Chairman's opening comments - lol
7. To meet new people and make valuable industry connections
I can't wait for the warm weather of Orlando. I'm not built for these ugly Northern winters!
on 02-15-2016 02:13 PM
on 02-15-2016 03:53 PM
2. Lisle, illinois
4. NX8.5, Mold and Die Wizard, ECTR/SAP PLM
6. NX CAE
7. Making new connections and seeing old ones.
Oh i am so ready for warm weather
on 02-16-2016 01:46 PM
on 02-24-2016 02:51 PM
2) East Aurora (near Buffalo) NY
3) Lots (aerospace/industrial/etc.)
4) NX, TC, plus some others
6) Mine ;-)
7) Learn something new
Production: NX10.0.3.5 MP5 + patch/TC11.2
I'd rather be steemed than diseaseled
on 03-04-2016 01:30 AM
Who's ready for the warm weather of Orlando? Yes!