Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 assembly station for multiple variation of products

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hello,

i am new here so i dont know if there are already solution for this kind of problem but as far as i know i didnt find any in this forum. I have a question regarding assembly station. I need to assemble 3 variation of table with 1 assembly station. the variations are

1 board of table with 4 wooden table legs which is produced from the assembly station 50% of the time

1 board of table with 3 wooden table legs 25% of the time

1 board of table with 4 metal table legs 25% of the time

i look for a solution already and my tutor told me that i need to use method and create a assembly list for the problem. Unfortunately i struggle with both of them. In school my tutor teaches us only the basic stuff and i know that i need to have 3 different source of material, 1 for the board, 1 for the wooden table legs, and 1 for the metal legs. Another problem i still struggle is also regarding the processing time. 16 s are required to assemble 1 table legs, which complicated things more because i have table with 4 & 3 table legs.

I appreciate any help i can get and because i am new to this program i may need a step by step help.

Kind regards, 

1 REPLY

Re: 1 assembly station for multiple variation of products

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom

Since version 13.1 you can put this information directly into the Assembly object.

To create different types of product, use the Source and set MU Selection to Random. Make sure that the names correspond to those you need in the assembly operation.

Gert Nomden
Senior Consultant | Tecnomatix Product Manager
cardsplmsolutions.com