Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

3D MU ANIMATION STORE

Hello everyone,

I need help to set Mu Animation to 3d object type store ( i chaned the graphics). Now animation is displayed as in the picture.

Thank you

SG

Ani points for storeAni points for store

2 REPLIES

Re: 3D MU ANIMATION STORE

I guess you want to distribute your entities along the graphic of the store, is that right?

There are two way to do so in your case (that come to my mind, that is):

1. You have auto graphics active (see 3D properties dialog page "Appearance") and hence also auto animations. If you want full control over your animations, you could switch off auto graphics. As long as auto graphics are active, the MU animation paths in your store play no role in animating the MUs on it.
    The auto graphics themselves are switch inivisible by the way in your store (see property page "Graphics": the "default" graphic is invisible).
  2. But if all you want to do is distribute the MUs evenly on your store, you can actually use the auto animations to your favor: Since they distribute evenly on the area they know, just set the area accordingly. For that, set the width in the "Appearance" page to 8 meters (that value seems to correspond with your graphic) and the MUs on the store lie where the animation points in your picture were.

Re: 3D MU ANIMATION STORE

Thank you Peter for Htsobht This is exactly what I was looking for.
SG