Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3D animated

Creator
Creator

Please, i want to do an animation with a robot that have 2 parts, and i want to animate these parts separated , how can i do this? and have other way to animate an object in plant simulation rather than put the coordinates on self animated ?

thanks for listening

10 REPLIES

Re: 3D animated

Phenom
Phenom
What do you exactly mean by

" .. that has 2 parts and I want to animate these parts separated " ?

Creator
Creator
i mean 4 parts sorry for the mistake
these 4 parts is the base of the robot, the arms a

Legend
Legend

Hello Gabriel, You'd like to modelize something like this ?

Capture.PNG

BR
OC

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

If I guess correctly, then you want to have a "complex robot" with several (in your case 2 resp. 4) arms that all operate independently.

The PickAndPlace simulation object can indeed carry more than one part at the same time (it has a configurable capacity), but (!) all these parts are transferred simultaneously from the same source to the same target. So a PickAndPlace will not do the trick for you.

In my opinion, what you want to create is a "complex machine" for which we have the Frame. A Frame allows you to encapsulate a more complex simulation logic in one specialized simulation object.

In that "Complex PickAndPlace Frame", every PickAndPlace might take over the role of one particular independent arm.

Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution

Creator
Creator
Yess, something like that

Creator
Creator
Thanks you very much for tge help
Só do i create a grama for every single arm of the robot? And create tge method separately?

Creator
Creator
These is an exemple modelo?

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

My first attempt would have been to create a frame for the whole robot and then to use PickAndPlace robots as its arms.

About the example model: To my knowledge, there is none that covers you particular topic.

Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution

Phenom
Phenom

@gabriel-gc

what do you mean by grama and tge ?

In any way in this case the magic word is "invers kinematics".

with the robot specific invers kinematics (IK) you calulate the axis angles to a given target position / orientation.

for 3 or 4 axis robots  this not very complicated ( basic geometry)

You then create/run the axis animations between actual axis angles and calulated target axis angles.