Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3D animation Workers Walking

Creator
Creator

Hello,

We already have a 3D Plant Simulation model created and we are changing some 3D icons to make it a Christmas model. We want to put a Santa Hat in all the workers so we have to put the hat in all the 31 3D graphics (relaxed,carrying... ). Is there another faster way to do it?

thank you

Nuria

4 REPLIES

Re: 3D animation Workers Walking

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Nide idea! Smiley Happy

We had a similar idea a while ago during lunch.

My attempt would be to add an animatable object to the worker, created from the hat. The animatable object should live outside of the "slide show" and thus be visible permanently. It might be, though, that the hat staying fixed at always the same position (relative to the worker position) looks a bit odd, compared to the dynamic nature of the rest of the worker.

Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution

Creator
Creator

Hi!! 

Thank you, but i decided to do it on my way, it did not take to much time at the end and i dont know how to animate an object. I`m so excited, i put a lot of jt files like a chocolate house as a single proc, entitys are christmas presents, trasnporters are sleighs, a lot of christmas trees and snowmen, my workers with red and green clothes and santa hat ... I,ve just need Santa Claus and the raindeers.

Do you know where can i find more Christmas .jt files to put on my model?

Do you have more ideas for my Christmas model?

Thank you so much!! Smiley Happy

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Well, there would not have been any need to animate something manually - the object just would have to be there at the right place. It would simply move around with the worker.

A good data source for .jt files is something a lot of people would like to have. Unfortunately, especially for .jt files, I know no such source. For other file types, I believe there is another thread around covering that topic (unfortunately I do not have its name but I hope searching for graphic collections will do the trick). But I doubt that christmas-themed graphics will be that frequent in such collections - the main application is industrial in nature and this seldom correlates with christmas...

Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution

Creator
Creator
Ok, thank you anyway!!