Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3d record animation

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hello, I'm trying to record an animation but when I play the video, the objects move faster than in real life. How can I record to obtain a real animation?

5 REPLIES

Re: 3d record animation

Genius
Genius

Are you playing the animation at Real-time x 1 in the Event Controller (the Clock)?

Pioneer
Pioneer

No because if I simulate x1 it's very slow. It isn't possible to get good results without x1 speed?

Genius
Genius

By very slow, do you mean that it looks like its recording below real time. Or do you mean that the playback is too slow?

If you haven't already, record a short video then play it back. The playback on my machine is much faster than while it is recording. I turned the shadows on and showed a complex area. The animation is painfully slow and choppy and it took about 5 minutes to record 1 minute of video, but the playback looks great!

Pioneer
Pioneer

The playback is very slow because it's a large model so the program is double slow (because of the recording and because of the large of the model). Any idea to make faster?

Genius
Genius

Sorry. I haven't built that large of a model yet, so I haven't come across this issue. Have you been able to figure anything out yet?