Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

A problem of ” failures” attributes with simtalk

Genius
Genius

Hello,everyone!

I create a model in version 13.1. A problem occurs when I run it,which is shown in the following picture. I try on several ways but I cannot find what’s wrong with it, Any help is great appreciated!

I create a model in version 13.1. A problem occurs when I run it,which is shown in the following picture. I try on several ways but I cannot find what’s wrong with it, Any help is great appreciated!

failures.JPG

4 REPLIES 4

Betreff: A problem of ” failures” attributes with simtalk

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello MarkLee,

look at your table 'table_data'. the error messages tells you that there is no column with the name 'availability'.

Hope this will help.

Regards

GG

Regards
GG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution

Genius
Genius

Hi,GG!

Thank you ,when I check the "table_data"  again  i find a "error" in the table and  i resolve it .

Here ,I have another confusion that is the usage and meanning of the "MTTR.stream"  with simtalk attributes.looking forward your directions!

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello MarkLee,

in early versions of Plant Simulation you have to define the random number stream which will be used for generating the random numbers.

Today it is not possible to define MTTR.stream because Plant Simulation organizes internal the usage of the random number streams.

Hope this will help.

Regards

GG

Regards
GG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution

Genius
Genius

Thank you! I got it.