Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A runtime error occured: Access violation. Automatic routing, set destination problem.

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi,

I'm getting an error message everytime a method in my conveyor network tries to set destination for a container with automatic routing.

Is this something others have reported too? Will it be fixed in a future update?

Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5

Re: A runtime error occured: Access violation. Automatic routing, set destination problem.

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello,

could you provide a screenshot or a copy of the text shown to you when that runtime error occurs?

Kind regards,

Igor
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution

Re: A runtime error occured: Access violation. Automatic routing, set destination problem.

Experimenter
Experimenter

Experimenter
Experimenter

As you can see I'm using Plant Simulation 14.2. and the method is called m_setRouting. Line 206 is simply @.move after I set the destination. 

Phenom
Phenom

@IgorKunjavskij 

@MarcoNey  posted a similar error  (s. screen shot below for comparison),

with a model for reproducing the error here:

https://community.plm.automation.siemens.com/t5/Plant-Simulation-Forum/Run-Time-Error-sharing-Common...

Unbenannt.PNG

Highlighted

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

This bug has been fixed. The maintenance pack 14.2.4 will probably not be out in the next few weeks. If you need a hotfix, please contact your local support. Note that version 15 does not contain this bug, so upgrading to version 15 will solve your problem too.