Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AGVPool - Route Calculation Error

Legend
Legend

Hi all,

I try to setup a model with AGVPool, AGV to move to a reserved 'batteryloading' marker when idle

I put a station there just a place holder for 3D, no active function.

The model run a few cycle, moving to all location, then I get a route calculation error return from a station to a 'batteryloading' marker.

Here the pictures...

... first the code with error log, then a screenshot with all related marker titles...

RouteErr001.png

RouteErr002.png

Kind regards

Marco

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: AGVPool - Route Calculation Error

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi Marco,

I guess that the problem is the current location of the AGV. When the picture shows the state when you set the new route then the current location is near to Marker6 but in reverse direction. The AGV must turn around and then make round the corner at Marker6 for which probably the distance is too short.

A possibility to avoid the error message is a greater distance between Buffer_Station1 and Marker6 or eventually a smaller DefaultCurveRadius of the AGV.

Kind regards

Karola

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution.

Legend
Legend

Hi Karola,

OK, so I have increased space and also turn the marker at the buffers by 90degrees.

RouteErr003.png

Still I get error:

RouteErr004.png

Note:

In the real world AGV's are able to turn on very narrow space.

Kind regards

Marco

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi Marco,

please use the newest version 15.0.2. In this version we have fixed some bugs.

In the real world AGV's are able to turn on very narrow space. This is right. Therefore you also can set the DefaultCurveRadius of the AGV which is set to 1m as default value.

Kind regards

Karola

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution.

Gears Phenom Gears Phenom
Gears Phenom

@KarolaMock Maybe you should add "DefaultCurveRadius" to the documentation, so users know they can change it? Because I was unable to find it anywhere in the help (and I have Plant 15.0.2 installed).

Legend
Legend

I think it's time I show the model.

It's based on a model created by Steffen B.

I added the batterloader and AGV return to th same location when idle.

This is what happens in the real world.

Just run it an see, the problem show up when the battery level goes low (< 25), shown at the top. It will stop at 32.26 sec.

Another way to reproduce its to change the route (table) for BufferStation2 (Row) to BatteryLoader (Column). Actually I run all around. Leave only marker4 and MarkerBatteryLoader, it will stop at 5.57 sec.

Regards

Marco