cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternative Service in the SingleProc Importer

Builder
Builder

Hi all,

I have maybe an understanding problem of the Alternative Column of the SingleProc Importer Services table.
In the model attached, I need that the single proc use the SERVICE_1 in priority, and if not available immediatly, the SERVICE_2.

I have set 2 workers differently configured differently : 
-Worker 1 : ShiftCalendar on shift-1 from 6:00 to 16:00 - SERVICE_1
-Worker 2 : ShiftCalendar on shift-2 from 14:00 to 22:00 - SERVICE_2

The result is : 

-> From 6:00 to 16:00 the Worker 1 works, no problem.

-> Starting 16:00 : Nobody is working..... Why the alternative SERVICE_2 is not called ?

Thanks in advance !

Regards,

Flo_M

3 REPLIES

Betreff: Alternative Service in the SingleProc Importer

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello Flo_M,

attached you will find a small model showing two workers, working in different shifts.

Regards

GG

Builder
Builder
Hi GG,

It's not exactly my problem. Because, I need that the singleproc use in priority the worker with Service 1, and, if not available the worker with Service 2. (It's in fact a part of a bigger model, where there are several teams on differents shiftcalendar, somes are overlap by the way).

What I need is the 2 workers, with the 2 shifts overlaped, and in priority the Service 1. If not available, Service 2.

How is it possible ?

Thanks

Creator
Creator

Doesn't help you, but I've encountered the same problem (v 13).

In my model, each station requires one custom service. The "alternative_service" is set as an alternative for all of them. One worker only offers "alternative_service" during the whole shift, but never gets called.