Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asking for help :SingleProc duplication and Mu transfering

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hello Everyone,

I am stucked in a while with my problem.

I have a line, where I need to duplicate a measurement station (aka a SingleProc). They would be in a row. 

My problem is that I can not configure that if they are in a row the first part should move to the first station. The second part goes to the second station. So the first part passes the second station to go to the first station. Then the parts have to leave the stations at the same time to the conveyor.

Siemens.JPG

Is there a method for this or a recommended solution?

Thanks in advance.

Janos

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Asking for help :SingleProc duplication and Mu transfering

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom
I must admit that I don't understand your question. Parts move from conveyor 1 to Torque_Measure1, then to Torque_measurement2 and then to conveyor2. So a part cannot get to Torque_measurement2 without first being processed by Torque_Measure1. And a part cannot get to conveyor2 without being processed by Torque_measurement2. Is that not what you want?

Perhaps you could draw a picture (in MS paint for example) that can show the route you want the parts to take?

Experimenter
Experimenter

Thank you for your fast response.

I try to describe the process:

- 1. part have to go to the Torque_measurement2. So it's just going through the Torque_measure1, no process on it.

- 2. part goes to Torque_measure1 because the Torque_measurement2 is working.

- After that the Torque_measurement2 finished it waits to end the process of Torque_measure1 and then the two pallets go to the conveyor2 at the same time.

Another solution that went through my mind: A parallel process but with an exit strategy.

Thank you very much for your help.

Janos 

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom
The simplest solution (that I hope will solve the problem) is to create two outgoing connections from conveyor1, one to Torque1 and one two Torque2. That way the first part does not even need to pass through torque1 to get to torque2. Just make sure that torque2 is the first successor to the conveyor if you want that one to be served first.

If you want to move the parts together on the conveyor you'll have to assemble them in a container, otherwise one will be placed before the other in a line.