Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Bug? 13.1.1.1053]

Solution Partner Legend Solution Partner Legend
Solution Partner Legend

Hi, just a small bug I found: The link for "Percentage" for the chapter on "MU Selection" for the Source in the help files seems to link to the wrong place, see the screenshot.

Plant Simulation V 13.1.1.1053PS13_HelpBug.png

3 REPLIES

Re: [Bug? 13.1.1.1053]

Gears Phenom Gears Phenom
Gears Phenom

Hello

Personally I have found a lot of bugs like this within the help system, since they implemented the new layout the help system has gone downhill a lot. (I use the index a lot instead of the contents to navigate the pages, so the removal of the breadcrumb links has affected me a lot)

Also on some pages are examples from other pages which are about a different function all together.

JamesM

Solution Partner Legend Solution Partner Legend
Solution Partner Legend
Yes I always use the Index feature, it's quite useful and faster than finding my way through the navigation tree. However sometimes I try to find a specific category using the index feature and in the process find an interesting link in the help window. That is where it happens that the breadcrumb links don't work as expected and I have to resort to the index to try and find the page the breadcrumb link should link to in the first place.

Gears Phenom Gears Phenom
Gears Phenom

Hello

What I more mean by breadcrumb links is the links that represent the contents and not a normal link to another page.

Plant Sim - Old Help System.PNG

If you look at this picture from the old help system (showing the breadcrumb links), they changed it to the new system at one of the major relases and at that point lots of bugs were introduced (also dont think it was mentioned in the relase notes for that version).

JamesM