cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug(?): DataFit not accepting any input values -- Error: Value out of range.

Solution Partner Genius Solution Partner Genius
Solution Partner Genius

Hi,

I am running Plant Simulation 13.1.0.996 with the Statistical Tools library version 13.0.3, and the "DataFit" object keeps giving me a "Value out of range" error no matter what input values I have.

2017-02-06 14_07_21-Tecnomatix Plant Simulation.png

Is this a know bug, or is it something on my end? I have attached an example modelfile.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES

Re: Bug(?): DataFit not accepting any input values -- Error: Value out of range.

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello 7SEG,

thank you for the hint. It was a bug, which is fixed in the attached model for Plant Simulation 13.1. Your sample with 5 values is too small for this purpose. The model shows how you can generate a suitable sample.

Regards,

Peter

Re: Bug(?): DataFit not accepting any input values -- Error: Value out of range.

Solution Partner Genius Solution Partner Genius
Solution Partner Genius

Hi Peter,

Thanks. My original sample size was 4000+ values which didn't work either, but now it works Smiley Happy

Is 13.1.1 released yet? I cannot find it in GTAC and Help -> Check for Updates says 13.1.0.996 is the newest version.

Thanks.

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello 7SEG.

Thanks for the good feedback. There is no precise decision when the upcoming Maintenance Pack will be released. The Maintenance Pack 13.1.1 will contain the improved version of the Statistical Tools.

Regards,

Peter