Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Bug? V12.2.0] GUI partly "invisible" during TeamViewer session

Solution Partner Legend Solution Partner Legend
Solution Partner Legend

Hello,

I have noticed that the GUI becomes partly invisible when holding a presentation of a model through TeamViewer, see the picture below. The window that is supposed to be visible is the normal properties window when double clicking a SingleProc. Only the outline is visible, the window can be moved, and elements are clickable within this outline, but nothing within it is visible. Sometimes it takes several (10+) tries to make the window open with its contents revealed.

I have updated my GPU drivers and have the latest version of TeamViewer, but the issue remains. Is this fixed in Plant Simulation V13 or is it perhaps a fault on my end?

Thank you.

Teamviewer_Bug.png

2 REPLIES

Re: [Bug? V12.2.0] GUI partly "invisible" during TeamViewer session

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi 7SEG,

this is caused by Aero. It should work if you switch from a Aero theme to Windows 7 Basic:

Windows 7 Basic.png

In version 13 it should be fixed.

Regards,

Ralf
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution.

Re: [Bug? V12.2.0] GUI partly "invisible" during TeamViewer session

Solution Partner Legend Solution Partner Legend
Solution Partner Legend
Thank you for your reply,

Sorry for not mentioning it earlier but I am running Windows 8.1 so Aero is not an option for me to turn off, so i tried "adjusting for best performance" under Advanced System Settings -> Performance, but the bug is still there.

I will soon be upgrading to Windows 10 and Plant Simulation V13, so if I have the same problem once I have upgraded I will let you know. I haven't found a fix for Windows 8.1 in the meantime.