Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bugs in Cross Sliding Car Library Version 13.2.2

Solution Partner Legend Solution Partner Legend
Solution Partner Legend

Hi,

It is not my intention to go bug-hunting but somehow I am fortunate enough to be finding these things while working so I might as well report them as I come across them Smiley Happy

I am using Plant Simulation version 13.2.0.1077

When using the Cross Sliding Car library version 13.2.2, there are some bugs in the dialog:

• When going to the "Failures" tab and clicking "New", a debugger window opens with encrypted source code, see screenshot. The only option here is to press "Continue" in the debugger as anything else doesn't work (step into, step over etc.) and terminating the call chains throws an error about locked source code.2017-05-23 09_00_20-NoName.spp - Tecnomatix Plant Simulation 13.2.png 
  • When pressing "Cancel" in the new failure dialog, the failure is still created in the failure list. When clicking "Refresh" the failure disappears, so I guess the failure isn't really created, it's just the GUI not updating correctly which is a bit misleading.
  • When clicking anywhere in the failure list, an error is shown. See screenshot.
  • 2017-05-23 09_01_02-NoName.spp - Tecnomatix Plant Simulation 13.2.png

2 REPLIES

Betreff: Bugs in Cross Sliding Car Library Version 13.2.2

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello 7Seg,

we fixed the bug in the CrossSlidingCar library. Attached you will find the updated version of the library.

Please note: this library will also be part of the following maintenance pack of Plant Simulation 13.2

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Regards

GG

Regards
GG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution

Betreff: Bugs in Cross Sliding Car Library Version 13.2.2

Solution Partner Legend Solution Partner Legend
Solution Partner Legend
Thank you this works nicely Smiley Happy