Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't delete a failure in an instance from a subclass that is derived from a class with that failure

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi,

I have a class (for example "SingleProc1") that has a failure profile.

A derived subclass from that class "SingleProc11" also has that failure profile.

When I insert an instance from "SingleProc11" into a frame, I can't seem to delete this failure.

Isn't this possible to do?

I don´t want to delete the failure from the origin class or the subclass, only the instance of the subclass.

Best regards

2 REPLIES

Betreff: Can't delete a failure in an instance from a subclass that is derived from a class with tha

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

Derived failure profiles can not be deleted. Toggeling inheritance for a list that contains local and inherited entries is not possible.

But you can uncheck the "Active" checkbox for the (inherited) profile that you do not want to use.

Betreff: Can't delete a failure in an instance from a subclass that is derived from a class with tha

Experimenter
Experimenter
I think I formulated the question wrong.

I actually don't want to just delete a single failure and have a mixed list with local and inherited failures.
What I want to do is to stop inherit the failures in the instance but not in the subclass.

Is this possible?