Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Change Worker Chart

Legend
Legend

Hello,

I know it's probably a silly question, but I don't know how modify the worker chart.
I'd like to have only two statistics to show, but despite I delete rows which I don't need and I modify the name of the remaining ones, when I start the run the chart get back to its previous shape.

Regards

Alessio

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Change Worker Chart

Legend
Legend
Hello,

You modified your Inpuchannels manually or by Simtalk ?
Can you attach your model to have a look ?

BR
O.C

Legend
Legend
Unfortunately I don't have the permission to attach the model.

I haven't used simtalk, I just dropped the workerpool onto the worker chart and then I modified manually the table (cutting and renaming rows).

A.

Legend
Legend
After modifying your inputchannels try to click on Apply (button) in order to update the table.
I had the same problem sometimes I sort it with the Apply button after the modification.

I hope it works !

BR
O.C

Legend
Legend

Do you mean the button which I highlighted in the picture attached?

If I modify something and then I click on that button, everything return to the "Standard" situation.

A.

Legend
Legend
Normally not !
If you can isolate your problem in a small model and attach it .

Legend
Legend

ok!
Here you have an example.

I don't need to create something specific: every chart I use, even in simple models, has the behaviour I described above.

I'm using PlantSim 11.2, maybe is it a bug of my version?

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello Alessio,

the configuration table is indeed automtically created depending on the settings on the Data tab.

I agree that the wording on the Configuration tab leads to the assumption that this can be changed by the user. We will have to improve this.

Regards,

Ralf
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution.

Legend
Legend

Thank you Ralph.