Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change scale of worker and font

Solution Partner Genius Solution Partner Genius
Solution Partner Genius

I use a scaling factor in a model to stretch a 2D layout properly as a background in the model. The scaling factor is set to 0,0127272. By doing so, SingleProcs and other objects become very small in the model. However, this can easily be fixed by the "Double-Size" functionality under Icons.

The problem is that Workers can't be scaled this way, so in the model they look ridiculously small. The font on objects are also very small and I have not found a way to fix this issue. I have attached a picture which shows this. The FootPath in the model is 0.9 meters wide, so the worker is very small compared to that. The footpaths have  the checkbox "Transfer Length" checked. 

I use Plant Simulation 12.2. Is there any way to increase the font size and the workers size?

2 REPLIES

Betreff: Change scale of worker and font

Gears Phenom Gears Phenom
Gears Phenom

Well, you can also use zoomX and zoomY on the worker-objects to scale them to a different size. Probably best would be to add a constuctorcontrol to the worker-class and do something like this:

@.zoomX := 4.0
@.zoomY := 4.0

Also you could change the icon-size directly in the icon-editor. Or you could re-scale your layout-picture in order to use a reasonable scaling factor Smiley Wink Then also your font-problem would be at least less troublesome (I don't think you can change the size of object-names, etc., but maybe I'm wrong).

Regards,
Alex

Betreff: Change scale of worker and font

Solution Partner Genius Solution Partner Genius
Solution Partner Genius

I used zoomX and zoomY in a simple exit control of the workerpool, and it worked perfectly! Thanks for the help!