Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditional sensor activation

Creator
Creator

Hello community,

The logic I want to implement in the attached model is:

The sensor control of the loading stations should be triggered so that the transporter stops at the sonsors as long as containers are not yet loaded (this is to overcome the unnecessary circulation of the transporter in case no loading has yet happened). Further the transporter should only stop at one of the two loading stations when the respective Buffer is not empty. The amount of loaded parts should be balanced for both Buffers. And Unloading should only take place in case the respective Unloading Buffer is not full. 

In order to do this I will have to manipulate the controls of the Transfer Stations I think. But I am not exactly sure how to do that. Do I implement an additional Method and integrate it in the Advanced Controls of the Transfer Stations. And if so, how could this Method look like?

Excited to hear about your ideas!

Thanks.

Regards

Timbo

2 REPLIES

Betreff: Conditional sensor activation

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello Timbo,

i did some modifications in your model: two of the transfer stations are replaced by a simple method which will be triggered by a sensor on the track. In both methods, the transporter will be loaded until the transporter is full or the corresponding buffer is empty.

An additional methode, triggered by a sensor at the end of the track, stops the transporter until you can decide which destination the transporter should drive to.

Hope this will help.

Regards

GG

Regards
GG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution

Betreff: Conditional sensor activation

Creator
Creator

Hello GG,

Thanks a lot! That perfectly fits my imagination of how the logic should be implemented.

Really helpful as always!

Regards,

Timbo