Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Consider shift calendar pause and unplanned periods to calculate a new date

Builder
Builder

Hi !

I have a model where I write a new order date of a product in the future in a table, depending on :

the abssimtime at the launch of the method + constant-time (depending on several parameters) => time of the new order

But, I now use a shift calendar in my model for my production line, and I would like to calculate the time of the new order considering the pauses and the unplanned periods defined by the shift calendar.

exemple :

It's 20h30 on friday, I need to calculate a new order date in 2 hours. But the production line stops on 21h00, and start on monday on 8h00.

Actually, in my model, the new order date is 22h30 on friday. But, i need to consider the shift calendar and find a way to automatically calculate the good new order date, which is 9h30 on monday, skipping the production offline.

I don't know if i'm clear enough.

Thx in advance for your help !!!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Consider shift calendar pause and unplanned periods to calculate a new date

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom

Hello Flo_M,

The ShiftCalendar object offers a method called schedule and it does exactly what you describe. There is a small example with your installation and it is well documented in the Help-pages.

Good luck!

Gert Nomden

Gert Nomden
Senior Consultant | Tecnomatix Product Manager
cardsplmsolutions.com

Re: Consider shift calendar pause and unplanned periods to calculate a new date

Builder
Builder

Hi Nomden,

Thx a lot for your response.

I saw this method, but apparently I misunderstood the way to use it !

I thought it was only destined to modify a time parameter of a material flow object because I saw a <path> before the function. ^^

Have a nice day !