Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control output of Source

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hi everyone,

I need your help for this model.

I want that my source produce part when the singleproc is available. the priority is given to crossslidding car for exit part.

So it only when the part is exit  that the source can produce another.

Remarks the entrance of singleProc is open when the recorvery time is finished. 

You can see the model  but I want to change the  programm for entrance of source (on this programm, the source stops  and don't restart after that is wrong).

I want to replace source.stopped by stopuntil SingleProc.EntranceOpen and CrosssliddingCar.empty but when I execute I have this message "it can't watch EntranceOpen". I don't understand what is the problem.

Can you help me please. 

Best regard

6 REPLIES

Betreff: Control output of Source

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello Manu15,

The source is always stopped because of method Dechargement:

In this method, you create a transport order for the CSC. Afterwards you check P11.EntranceOpen=true this will never be true because of the Recovery time of P11.

My suggestion: get the time until the recovery time will be finished, you can read this in attribute TimeUntilEntranceOpen. Using this time make a methcall which is calling a method for restarting the source.

In method Dechargement, you also check if CSC1.empty. this will not be true because CSC1 is the track where the car is running on. Check CSC1.veh.empty instead.

I think you need a controling method for the transportation orders, otherwise may be you will run into a deadlock situation.

Hope this will help.

Reagrds

GG

Regards
GG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution

Pioneer
Pioneer

thank GG for your help

I correct it but have another problem.

The CSC after few moment go to destination without part (because the singleproc is not ready)or I want to block it on source  if the singleproc is not ready (recorvery time) and move when it is.

Another problem is that  we see at the  moment two LED is turn on (blue and green) or that means the recorvery time is not finished but the singleproc accept the part ( or that is not correct).

See the model atteched to this mail.

Thank for your help

Siemens Phenom

Hello Manu15,

sometimes the CSC is driving to the Station because the transpportation order of the station was next order. If you want to prevent the CSC driving empty to the station, you have to implement your own control. See tab Controls, there you can enter your own control.

For the LED at the station, please read the manual, there all LED are explained in detail.

Regards

GG

Regards
GG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pioneer
Pioneer
Hi GG
I try what you explain but I don't arrive to control it to avoid that driving of CSC. Do you have one example of control CSC?
About LED , I look the manual but I don't understand why I have the led of recorvery time and for processing time turn on at moment.
Thank for your help
Regards

Siemens Phenom

Hello Mau15,

you will find an example of the strategy method for the CSC in the example collection, category Libraries, Topic Cross Slifding Car. Just open the demo model.

We currently examine the problem with the LEDs you are describing. This behavior maybe not correct.

Regards

GG

Regards
GG

Pioneer
Pioneer
Thank for your help GG.
I already resolve it.
regards.