Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Count Method - example

Hello dear users,

Someone can share with me an example of count method.

Basically, I need a example where the Methoda looks to a display panel and count the numbers of MUs that entrance in a Single Proc, the goal is count 3 MUs and active iten exit Locked of Source.

Is it clear?

Thanks

5 REPLIES

Re: Count Method - example

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi Gabriela,

it's not clear how the counting relates to a display panel.

You can easily add an entrance control where you count the incoming part and once the amount of 3 is reached you can close the exit of the source.

Regards,

Ralf
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution.

In general, I need a method to count the number Mus that pass through the process - The display panel was just an idea I had (which judges not be the best)

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom

Hi Gabriela,

In general, the methods numMU, statNumIn and statNumOut give you the information you mention. They work for objects like SingleProc, Buffer, etc. NumMU also works for Frames.

Perhaps this is already enough information, though it is not clear what kind of model you want to realize. If you can share some more details we might be able to help you a bit more.

Regards,

Gert Nomden
Senior Consultant | Tecnomatix Product Manager
cardsplmsolutions.com

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hi,

if i understand your question right you want to count till 3 MUs leave your station and then the exit should be locked?

So you can set a global variable (integer) over your station. Then you write a method for the exit-control which count up with every leaving MU the varibale. Then you check if your whished amount is reached and you lock the exit.

is
	wishedNumber : integer;
do
	wishedNumber := 3;

@.move(F2);

-- global variable
	Amount := Amount + 1;

if Amount = wishedNumber then
		?.ExitLocked := true;
	end;

end;

See the attached model. Hope i understood your question right

Regards

Carsten

follow the example that I intend to develop my scheduling

Capturar.JPG

TWO WORKSTATION WITH SHARED WORKER

My propose is that the part 1 of simulation produces in the last assembly cell 2 MUs, while the part 2 is stoped, after part 1 produces this number of MUs, the worker goes to part 2 and the workstation start  produces.

I need a method that control the workstation and the worker