cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CrossSlidingCar ObjList sensors positions

Creator
Creator

Hello,

in version 13 I noticed that CrossSlidingCar sets sensors position on its own. I there any chance to put yourown valuse of sensor position?

Or, do you have any other libary that simulates moving robot manipulator?

Regards

3 REPLIES

Re: CrossSlidingCar ObjList sensors positions

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi Hugo,

it is true that the last version of the CrossSlidingCar recalculates the sensor/stop positions for the docked lines in the initialization phase. The advantage is that the positions are correct for the current positions of the docked lines during the simulation. What is the reason for the manual correction of the sensor/stop positions? Maybe we can make the recalculation adjustable.

Regards,

Peter

Creator
Creator

Hello Peter,

So the reason is presented in picture.

Line is outside of CSC and then CSC automaticaly put sensor position to - 1 and then it says error, becuase CSC cannot reach it. I know in 12.1 I put positions manualy.

Basicaly it has its pros and cons Smiley Happy

I would love an option of manualy setting some values

regards

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi Hugo,

to define the configuration of the CrossSlidingCar from the layout of the frame or by making user settings in the table objList the upcoming version has a boolean attribute ObjListFromLayout.

You can change the value of the attribute ObjListFromLayout by selecting the CrossSlidingCar in the frame and pressing the F8 key. Note that the default value is true, which makes the previous behavior.

Regards,

Peter