Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decrypt VSM_Tools , Methods and Objects

Experimenter
Experimenter

I have build a VSM network with Kanban control , but I want to change the behaviour of the Kanban control (methods). All the methods and tables are decrypted.

Note: The VSM package is an additional libary in Plant simulator.

How can I decrypt the methods and where can I find the passwords?

3 REPLIES

Betreff: Decrypt VSM_Tools , Methods and Objects

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello Hessel,

First you can not decrypt the VSM library.

What kind of behaviour do you want to implement in the Kanban control?

Regards

GG

Regards
GG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution

Experimenter
Experimenter

Dear GG,

I want to change the method which decides at what moment the information signal (kanban) is sent to a process.

The Kanbansystem in VSM libary triggers the process when the number of cards are exceeding the green-level (traffic light kanban). In my case, the kanban should also inspect if the process.empty = true. Now a buffer of kanban cards builds up before the process and after the Kanban board This results in a mismatch in prioritization.

As a result, I can measure the fill rate, avg time in the Kanban.

Thanks in advance

Hessel

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello Hessel,

When using the Traffic light strategy, the empty Kanban cards are stored at the Kanban control as long as the number of cards is in the green range. In the orange range, the Kanban cards are only send to the process if there is no production order at the process. When reaching the red range, the empty Kanban card sare all send to the production process independent if there are any production orders or not.

Hope this will help a little bit.

Regards

GG

Regards
GG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution