Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difficulty making an exitcode

Creator
Creator

Hi!

Trying to learn how to write a code to make a specific exit.

I have an tablefile which includes one MU that is complete (Korrekt) , and one that is not (Feil). They are supposed to be sendt out with a small percent being incomplete, and exiting in a Drain, and the completed one is supposed to continue in the production. 

The codes I have tried doesn't seem to work, so I'm guessing I have missed something, but I have no idea what Smiley Frustrated  

Adding a copy of the file to help understand the setup. 

I have only tried to make a Method to the first SingleProc, not the other two. 

The tablefile to this station is the first one; TableFile

Best Regards The one who has no idea what she is doing Smiley LOL

5 REPLIES

Re: Difficulty making an exitcode

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom

You can use the exit-strategy MU-attribute. In your case: make sure that Attribute type is set to string (you have set it to boolean). The click Open list and fill in the first row Name, Korrekt, 1 (or whatever successor number applies in your case). In the second row you can leave the first cell empty, but do fill in Feil, 1 in the other cells.

What will happen then is the following:

• For each MU ready to exit the object, it will check if it has an attribute called Name.
  • If the value for the attribute Name of the MU appears in your list, the MU is sent to the successor that you specified.
  • If the name is not found in the list, the MU will be sent to the default successor.

Gert Nomden
Senior Consultant | Tecnomatix Product Manager
cardsplmsolutions.com

Creator
Creator
Thank you so much! Smiley Very Happy

Creator
Creator

Hi again, experiencing a new problem. It seems the assembly station will only recieve the main part. I've placed a buffer in front, trying to see if that would help in getting all the parts in the assembly, but with no such luck. 

Do you have any pointers as to how I can distribute all the parts from the different conveyors to the assembly? 

Will add the new version of the plant Smiley Happy 

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi Iselin,

assembly table for MUTypes: the main part is defined with the predecessor number. It must not be defined in the assembly table. In the assembly table you must define the MU names for the mounting parts not the class, in your case "Korrekt" or "Komplett".

MU Attribute table of the buffer: in the first column the attribute (e.g. "Name" ) and in the second the value of the attribute ("Korrekt" or Komplett"). You cannot use the classname.

I would connect Line51 directly to the assembly11 and define this predecessor number for the main part. Then define in the assembly for the assembly table "Predecessors" and in the table 2 parts from the predecessor number of the buffer. And in the buffer remove the exit strategy "MU attribute" because there is only 1 successor.

Kind regards

Karola

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution.

Creator
Creator
Thank you very much Smiley Very Happy it worked ^^