Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Counter

Pioneer
Pioneer

I have a line object -its name - Main Line. It is carrying 3 types of MU's A,B and C. Using a display Panel I can display in the frame how many MUs are currently on the line but how can i display number of each MUs available on the line?

7 REPLIES

Re: Display Counter

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi Aagosh,

Please have a look at the attached model.

You can use methods in a display panel as well. But please note that this is terribly slow.

Regards,

Ralf
Highlighted

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hi Ralf...Thanks for the reply

I guess some confusion may be there...I meant

Line object(Its basically a vehicle storage I am modelling) carrying 3 types of MUs - MU A,B and C

I want to display example

Total Vehicles in storage - 900  (easy in display panel use .nummu)

Type A in storage - 350 (How to do?)

Type B in storage - 350 (How to do?)

Type C in storage - 200 (How to do?)

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Option 1 : To display the content list of Line, Right Click Line > Goto Display Panel > New > select " ContentList" attribute for Value > Ok > Change the Size to 255 > Click Active > Ok Note: Since the display size is limited it will show only few contents /*----------------------------------------*/ Option 2 : Write a method (@.name)in Entrance control to add the content in the table and write method(TableFile.cutrow(1)) in exit control to delete the content from the Table.

Pioneer
Pioneer

Thanks for the solution...

But the issue is .cont or contentlist gives me name of the MU on the line as in attached image...it is giving mu name B88 is present on line but my requirement is how many types of B are present and how many types of A are present.. Can that be displayed using display panel or using any attribute of line that is recording no. of MuS on line and their types.???

Pioneer
Pioneer

Here I have prepared a test model of what I am trying to achieve..the no. of MUs of each type of Mu. Please suggest how to display

upload.JPG

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi aagosh,

In the attached model I use an entrance and exit control to increment and decrement a variable once a MU enters or leaves the line.

Regards,

Ralf

Pioneer
Pioneer

Thanks! Solved my problem