Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distribute parts on assembly station

Creator
Creator

My name symbolizes my level of knowledge in Plant Simulation.

How can MUs per worker be distributed as a percentage to assembly stations (10% of parts on station 1, 20% on station 2, 70% from station 3)?
My first problem: The error message that you only get parts per edge at assembly stations. What is an appropriate method to achieve this?
2nd problem: the distribution of the MUs to the 3 assembly stations.

They must be assembly stations, because I want to carry more MUs to the assembly station after distribution and then have them assembled.

Can someone please help me with this?
Thank you so much!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Distribute parts on assembly station

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

An AssemblyStation assembles a main part and a number of assy parts. It doesn't include a buffer capacity to hold parts waiting to be assembled. This capacity has to be provided (as in true life) by objects able to hold parts (Station, Buffer, ...). Besides this those objects have to be connected via Connectors to the AssemblyStation:

2018-08-29 10_00_09-Tecnomatix Plant Simulation.png

In order to distribute parts each Part needs to know its destination. I recommend you to check these "Carry ..." examples in order to get a better picture:

--> Start Page/Example Models/Small Examples

2018-08-29 10_05_14-Examples.spp - Tecnomatix Plant Simulation 14.1 - .Models.Worker.RoutingByWorker.png

Regards

Always consider using the AttributeExplorer!

Re: Distribute parts on assembly station

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi Greenhorn,

we all started as beginners. Later you must rename your name.

I recommend to start with an example of our collection:

On the Start page of Plant Simulation click on Example Models and then on Small Examples.

Search for "assembly station". You will see that you need Connectors.

(You got the error message: MUs can only move to the Assembly station .Modelle.Netzwerk.Montagestation via a Connector.)

The destination (zielort) of the parts can be set in the delivery table of the Source:

Type "xx" into a cell of column 5 of the delivery table Tabelle. Double click this cell.

An subtable is opened: add Attributname Zielort. The value is defined in column 9 (type object).

Please see in the documentation (german):

Schritt-für-Schritt-Hilfe > In 2D modellieren > Den Materialfluß modellieren, Grundlagen > Teile mit der Quelle produzieren > Teile gemäß einer Lieferliste produzieren

I recommend to add a buffer for the main parts before the Assemblystation and define this buffer as Zielort.

The worker will carry the parts to the buffer and the parts arrive the Assemblystation via a connector.

Regards,

Peter