Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Erratic system behaviour

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi

I have a situation where in the importer request control sent by the Broker is not as per the sequence when the exit control of the objects are triggered. In the model attached below, from the simulation run of 17:48 seconds, the system seems to not replicate as per the requirement.

Can anyone suggest me how do i control the importer control as per the sequence when the exit control of the objects are triggered.

In the model at 17:48 seconds, the first call is made by the machine VMC-2 followed by VMC-3 followed by SHM-2 followed by Buffer_small63 and then by Buffer18.

The machines(VMC-2 and VMC-3) calls are addressed by the worker, but when the part is unloaded from VMC-3, the exit control of SHM-2 is not triggered and is not seen in the importer list but instead Buffer_small63 is seen in the importer list.

3 REPLIES

Re: Erratic system behaviour

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi,

sorry but I don't see a broker with an importer request control.

Kind regards

Karola

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution.

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi,

The request control is as per the standard request in the broker. I have not specified any specific import request control.

Regards

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi Sujith123,

your problem is still unclear for me. Why should the exit control of SHM2 be triggered when the part is unloaded from VMC-3?

By the way: you have defined loading and unloading times in the workplaces but you don't let PlantSimulation do its automatic loading/unloading but move the parts before the times are up. When you don't want to use the loading/unloading times please remove it because then it is unnecessary to generate events for it and bad for the performance.

Kind regards

Karola

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution.