Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experiment Manager

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hallo, ich habe ein Problem mit dem Experimentverwalter in Plant Simulation.

Konkret simuliere ich ein Kanbansystem und will über den Experimentverwalter die optimale Menge an Inhalt/Kiste ermitteln. Dazu verwende ich zu Beginn das zweistufige Experimentdesign.

Mein Problem liegt darin, dass sobalt ich mehr als sieben Eingabewerte verwende, ich eine Fehlermeldung bekomme:

"In der verschlüsselten Methode '.Modelle.Netzwerk.Experimentverwalter.prepChart4Report' ist ein Fehler aufgetreten: 

Methode: 26, Zeile Ungültiger Wert in .Modelle.Netzwerk.Experimentverwalter.DetailedResults, Argument 1."

Selbigen Fehler bekomme ich beim mehrstufigen Experimentdesign (mit selben Einstellungen: 9 Faktoren und 2 Stufen), sobald ich mehr als sieben Eingabewerte auswähle.

Ich nutze die Studentenversion von Plant Simulation.

Danke schon mal im Voraus.

5 REPLIES

Re: Experiment Manager

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi Pascal,

I am not able to see your problem. I recommend to insert a new Experimentmanager. 

The attached model for Plant Simulation 13.0 shows that both mentioned Experimental designs are possible.

I believe that your configuration of the Experimentmanager is not correct and there is no treatment of your error.

That's why I want to ask you to send me your model.

Regards,

Peter

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi Peter,

first of all thanks for your work.

I've tried to insert a new experimentmanager but it did not work for me.

I attach my file and hope you can help me out.

Best regards,

Pascal

Siemens Phenom

The Experiment study with the factorial analysis is good.

Experimenter
Experimenter

Now this works for some reason. But from time to time I get the same issue again. My goal is to find the best content per box ratio. I'll test 9 different type of boxes (there are either 2 or 3 boxes per shelf) with 2 possible amounts of content, to see how it changes the system output. That means there are 2^18 = 262.144 possibilities. But at 2^12 my Plant Simulation stucks and give me this message (same like before):

"In der verschlüsselten Methode '.Modelle.Netzwerk.Experimentverwalter.prepChart4Report' ist ein Fehler aufgetreten: Methode: 26, Zeile Ungültiger Wert in .Modelle.Netzwerk.Experimentverwalter.DetailedResults, Argument 1. Fehler: % ".

And sometimes it says that some code from the experimentmanager is wrong but I cant see the code because I need a password to have access to it. 

Siemens Phenom

The code of line 26 is

var colRes:integer := detailRes.getColumnNo(str)

str is a path of an output value, like 'root.Drain.statDeleted'.

I believe that the definition of the output value is wrong.

When you receive such a message then save the model and show us.

You can repair the output value by adding or changing the description on the first tab of the Experimentmanager: A plausibility check is started.