Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experiment manager issue detailedResults

Genius
Genius

Hello,

I have a problem with the experiement manager.

When I change the Experiments and apply the detailedResults table is changed :

Here the table before experiements change :

reset.png

And the table after the change :

notReset.png

The columnIndex is deleted. So if you clic directly on Start button the experiment bug because there is non columnIndex.

Please can you fix it to avoid error.

Regards,

rpinon

2 REPLIES

Re: Experiment manager issue detailedResults

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi Rpinon,

what is a "change" of the experiments? An experiment is defined by

1. a set of input values (model parameter or factor), like the capacity of a buffer

2. some values for each parameter, like 1,2,3 in case of the example of the buffer capacity.

If you change one of the input values then all already defined experiments are lost. The prepared table DetailedResults is not changed, since it is defined by the output values.

The input values and the output values must be changes by the corresponding buttons on the first tab of the Experimentmanager. It is impossible that you change the table DetailedResults. Maybe in an old version of the Experimentmanager such a change was possible but not intended.

Therefore my questions: Which table were changed? What is the version of Plant Simulation and the version of the Experimentmanager?

Regards,

Peter

Re: Experiment manager issue detailedResults

Genius
Genius

Hi,

I use plant simulation 14.1.1 and Experiment 14.1.2

When I say change Experiments, I speak about the table behind the button "Define Experiments" witch is expTable.

When I change it, it delete the columnIndex(content) of the DetailedResults. (I dont change it be my self).

I don't understand why this index is deleted because it is relied to the output values. Modify experiments don't affect the output values...

Regards,

rpinon