Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Förderstrecke als Puffer benutzen, Ausgangsteuerung und BE Atributt erkennen Trotz Förderhilfsmittel

Creator
Creator

Hallo ich benutze PLant simulation 11.

Ich habe vor eine Förderstrecke als Puffer zu benutzen.

Die Kapazität beträgt 4. Ich habe eine self.methode erstellt was ich als Ausgang eingestellt habe.

is

do

if waituntil Förderstrecke1.Kapazität = 4 prio 1

@.umlagern(Förderstrecke2);

end;

doch sobald 4 Bes drauf sind schickt er sie nicht weiter sondern es ensteht ein Stau.

Als zweites habe eine einzelstation die 4 Bes mit verschiedenen Attributten bekommt diese jenach Atributt

umlagert in verschiedene Förderstrecken. Doch wenn diese BEs mit einem Förderhilfmittel kommen erkennt er die Atribute nicht.           Ich habe die die Ausgansgteuerung mit einer Liste eingestellt.( ausgangsteuerung/be-Atribut/Liste)

9 REPLIES

Betreff: Förderstrecke als Puffer benutzen, Ausgangsteuerung und BE Atributt erkennen Trotz Förderhi

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello Necmi,

first, we recommend to use Plant Simulation 12 or a higher version because Plant Simulation 11 is no longer supported.

In your exit control, you have to wait until the current number of MUs on the line has reached 4, so the method should look like:

is
do
waituntil Förderstrecke.numMu=4 prio 1
förderstrecke.cont.umlagern(Förderstrecke2)
end

if you want to move all parts of the line to the next line, you can do this using a for-loop.

Moving parts by attribtes: can you please provide a model to make it more clear what you mean.

Regards

GG

Regards
GG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution

Betreff: Förderstrecke als Puffer benutzen, Ausgangsteuerung und BE Atributt erkennen Trotz Förderhi

Creator
Creator

At first sorry for my bad english.

Can you explain me how i use for-loop because i never used this command.

Is for-loop compatible with waituntil-prio?

The idea was that if the MUs on the line then wait 2 minuten and than move all parts of the next line.

is
do
wait 120; förderstrecke.cont.umlagern(Förderstrecke2) end;

Siemens Phenom

Hi Necmi,

using the for loop your code should look like:

is
do
wait 120;
for i := 1 to förderstrecke.numMu Loop
next
end;

You also can use a while-loop:

is
do
wait 120;
while not förderstrecke.empty loop
end;

Hope this will help.

Regards

GG

Regards
GG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Förderstrecke als Puffer benutzen, Ausgangsteuerung und BE Atributt erkennen Trotz Förderhilfsmi

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Als zweites habe eine einzelstation die 4 Bes mit verschiedenen Attributten bekommt diese jenach Atributt

umlagert in verschiedene Förderstrecken. Doch wenn diese BEs mit einem Förderhilfmittel kommen erkennt er die Atribute nicht.           Ich habe die die Ausgansgteuerung mit einer Liste eingestellt.( ausgangsteuerung/be-Atribut/Liste)

Maybe you can use a Method for that? You can access the attribut of BE on carrier with @.cont.attribut instead of @.attribut.

Creator
Creator

At first thank you for your help.

i used

is
do
waituntil Förderstrecke.numMu=4 prio 1;
wait 120;
while not förderstrecke.empty loop
förderstrecke.cont.umlagern(Förderstrecke2);
end; end;

If the line have 4 Mus it dont move.

i dont know my mistake.

Siemens Phenom

Hi Necmi,

please provide your model

Regards

GG

Regards
GG

Re: Förderstrecke als Puffer benutzen, Ausgangsteuerung und BE Atributt erkennen Trotz Förderhilfsmi

Creator
Creator

like this

Siemens Phenom

Hello Necmi,

just use the following settings for the transfer station:

Station type: load, Target Förderstrecke4, Position 1m

Tab Advanced Attributes: Always stop container.

With these settings, the model is running

Regards

GG

Regards
GG

Creator
Creator

I thougt too.
But the strangee thing is it dont wok.

But i remember i uses Version11, maybe it is different.