Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal Error Access Violation

Creator
Creator

Hello!

Ich have some serious problems with my worker simulation.

One Worker should operate at 4 machines. There are different tasks e.g. load the machines with parts and unload it after the manufacturing process. When I start the Simulation i always get the attached error message. I am using Plant Simulation 11.0.7

Thanks in advance

Martin

9 REPLIES

Re: Fatal Error Access Violation

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello Martin,

can you post the model?

This is something which has to be fixed in the software.

Regards,

Ralf

Regards,

Ralf

Creator
Creator

Creator
Creator

I know the model looks a bit crazy. I think the error comes from the worker simulation in the "Nutfräsen" model.

Solution Partner Genius Solution Partner Genius
Solution Partner Genius

Hello Martin3388

I have plant simulation 11.0.4. I ran your model and did not get any error. Please find belo results.

However, i got the same error after running the model in 11 tr2Result1.JPGResult2.JPGResult3.JPG

Creator
Creator

I used 11.0.3 before and it was working but now with 11.0.7 it's not.

But anyways, because it is an older state of my model. The new one doesn't work at all and it's based on the one i posted before. The error message looks pretty similar. attached you can find the new model.

Creator
Creator

My problem was solved from the technical support. I was told that this problem won't occur when the next patch is released.

But for all those who can't wait here is a short describtion what the problem was.

you shouldn't use aboslute paths when you reference on e.g. lists or methods. Always use the relative path.

image004.png

image005.png

I changed that in all my objects and now its works well.

Creator
Creator

Is anybody still having this problem? I have Plant Sim 13. I made all method, shift calendar, broker, etc, references local. The error starts when the shift starts (see below).

The frame I'm running is .Models.DnD_pre.

thank you!

AccessViolationRuntimeError.27c.Jan.PNG

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

Hi efk,

The crash will be fixed in the next release. But you can easily avoid the crash when you improve the exit controls in the objects Prefoam1 and Prefoam2.

It is superfluously and in the most cases wrong when two statements "@.move" will be executed. When the first move has moved the MU it may happen that the second move again moves the MU. When the second move only should be done when the first move was unsuccessful you can use the return value of the move statement.

In your case at the second time the MU already is on the worker and this unsuccessful move leads to the crash and after the fix it will interrupt the loading time.

if @.outer=true
 self.~.MUtarget:="pre21"
 @.move
else
 if FD_wip1.full=false
  self.~.MUtarget:="pre23"
  @.move
  return
 elseif FD_wip2.full=false
  self.~.mutarget:="pre22"
  @.move
  return
 else
  waituntil FD_wip1.full=false or FD_wip2.full=false
 end;
 if FD_wip1.full=false
  self.~.MUtarget:="pre23"
  @.move
 elseif FD_wip2.full=false
  self.~.mutarget:="pre22"
  @.move
 end;

With the additional returns your model will work.

Kind regards

Karola
end;

Creator
Creator
Thank you, the additional returns are exactly what this needed.

Cheers,
efk