Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Few queries in 3D animations

Creator
Creator

Hello Ralf,

Sincerely thank you for your patience for deal with my problems.I have got it.As for why I selecting the Store object as my own object,it is because that  I want to simulate a Heat Furnance which can heat more than one bar once.Also I want to make the move of bar in the furnance visual.

Thanks again for your help in time honestly!

Phenom
Phenom

@ChenShiRu

Sorry , but are we talking about the same object/issue ?

The "way" object is a parallel station where you redirected the mu to an

animatable object (="way.a" with a animation path "move")  through the following entry method

I am still not sure that the redirectto method is a able to redirect to the path of the animation object you set ( e.g. "way.a")

is
	--t:table
do
	way._3d.muanimations.getanimation(1,1).redirectto("move");
	--way._3d.muanimations.getanimation("#0#0").gettable(t);
end;

Phenom
Phenom

Putting a second thought to what Ralf wrote,

I added the way paths ("#0#0"..."#1#1") to the "way.a" 3d object  and redirected the paths to the

way.a ( same object !)  "move" path (s.b.)

This works

Unbenannt.png

Creator
Creator

Hello,simulator

I am glad to recieve your new idea! Well,there still is a problem that if it can use to transfer the animation of two different animatable object using the  syntax "path._3d.getanimation().redirectto()".Could you give some guidles?

Besides,I have another question which is that how I can get the sustained failure time of a object by simtalk.Could you give some advice?

Thank you again for your prompt answer.

Creator
Creator

Hello,simulator

I am very sorry to bring you some incorrect meanings! Well,the simtalk sentences What I wrote was a attempt that I want to know if it can take action.

Besides,I have another question which is that how I can get the sustained failure time of a object by simtalk.Could you give some advice?

Thank you again for your prompt answer.

Phenom
Phenom

Here's an example of how to direct the Mu to 2 different anim objects ( s010.1, s010.b) with

their (a's,b's) individual anim paths.

Is that a work around ?

Unbenannt.png

@ failures, look here

Unbenannt1.png

Creator
Creator

Hello,simulator

Thank you for helping me solve my puzzles recently!

There is another problem I meet when I design my own PickandPlace(robot) by the graphic — X,Y,Z just like the following picture showing , and I want to create the animations that can make the Y and Z graphic rotate at the same time,but the rotations of this two graphics are different! But I try many times,It can't be true.So,can you give me more advice again? You know those suggestions you provided help me a lot!

Thanks for you help once again!

Thank you in advance!捕获.PNG

Phenom
Phenom

for a start,

the magic words in your case are:

- hierarchical structure to let all axis move at a time (s.structure below a1..a6 for 6 axis robot)

- invers kinematics to calculate the axis angles to a given (x,y,z,alpha,beta, gamma)  target

Unbenannt.png

Creator
Creator

Hello,Ralf

Well,In my case the robot composed the custom graphcis I imported don't have the axis. So when I set up the rotation animation,I can't determine the center of rotating.

Like the following picture shows:

What I want to do is make the rotation of robot fitable.My task is:

1.the object "a" rotates 120 degree

2.the object "b" rotates 45 degree and the object "c" rotates 30 degree counterclockwise at the same time 

3.the MU move to the object "a"

4.the object "b" rotates 45 degree counterclockwise and the object "c" rotates 30 degree  at the same time

5.the object "a" rotates 120 degree counterclockwise 

Hope for your help sincerely!

捕获.PNG