Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filling a store with the required MUs with specified attributes

Pioneer
Pioneer

I'm trying tio see if I can setup a method to count and refill Mus in a store as they are being consumed by downstream processes. I have different Mus and They have a color attribute. A certain number of specific colors in for each MU is required for store to be open for consumption ad the consumption is to be switched off if the Mus fall below certain limits. I'm just trying to understand a good way of implementing an MU accounter in the store so It is fairly friendly for GA optimization.

I know this is a vague description, but I'm still tryiung to lock down an approach and any insight would be helpful. 

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Re: Filling a store with the required MUs with specified attributes

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom
I think that the easiest way to check the value id to add an observer to the store (open the store dialog --> tools --> edit observers). An observer is basically a method that is triggered when an observed attribute changes value. For example, if you have an observer on the attribute numMU, the observer will be triggered each time an MU enters or leaves the object.

From a GA standpoint I think that you could put an observer on the attribute NumMU, and compare the numMU value to a global value that you change with the GAWizard.