Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GAWaizard Basic target

Creator
Creator

Dear Plant Simulation community,

I have a GASequence and set  define set.But when I want to reset GAwizard  ,systerm reset  in picture2.GAWaizard  automatically generates the genetic sequence in picture3.But I want to use my own.

So I want to know how can I set this basic target.

Thank you!
ZLKOD~ZKT_BUU0)Q5W@4M[8.pngpicture1F}O43[XPX]RL`9CB@@S_LP4.pngpicture2HI4(MS4`Y01I9PHU{@ENVL8.pngpicture3

5 REPLIES

Re: GAWaizard Basic target

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Dear Bob,

in the Example Collection there is a description of a sequence optimization which uses the basic objects GAOptimization and GASequence. The evaluation of a sequence is done by a calculation (not by simulation).

I recommend to look at this example: Goto the Start Page of Plant Simulation: Example Models > Small Examples. In the dialog please select the Category Tools > Topic Genetic algorithms > Example Basic Objects of GA.

If the evaluation is performed by a simulation run, you must use the GAwizard.

This is possible and I will prepare an example.

If a GAtable – like GASequence – is an input of the optimization you must press the Shift key and Drag Drop such an object onto the GAwizard

Regards,

Peter

Siemens Phenom

Sorry, this post was a mistake of me. Please see my last post.

Creator
Creator

Dear Peter

Thanks for your reply.My simulation used GAWizard.if I want to drag the GASequence to GAWizard  ,there are to many chocie.I don't know which is right.Here is my model,Frame PMSP. I want to Optimize Parallel problem.

NFA_)GC(WS`T%T27RVCO{{3.png

Siemens Phenom

Dear Bob,

You want to optimize the sequence of the Tablefile Jobs.

As I saw in your model you Drag Drop this Tablefile onto the objects GAOptimization. Then the GAwizard had generated the columns 13 and 14 (Orig and Chrom) in Tablefile Jobs.

After the definition of the fitness in your model that will work.

But you want to use the basic object GASequence.

My hint about drag drop did not work in Plant Simulation 9.0 you use.

I do not have that version. In newer Plant Simulation the GAwizard for Plant Simulation 9.0 does not work. I recommend to use at least version 12.0.

Regards,

Peter

Creator
Creator

Dear Peter

Thanks for your reply!