Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting different type of statistics

Creator
Creator

Hello!

I developed a model few days ago and at the end of the model, I ran a method (using frame.statistics(TableFile)) to get the statistics of the simulation.

I got these statistics : 

NameTimeStart(R)EntriesExitsContentsPredepositionMin_ContMax_Cont%age_RelOccu%age_RelOccuIR%age_WoWorkingWorkingTimeWo_MuWo_Delta%age_SUSetUpSetUpTimeSU_MuSU_DeltaSetUpTime(Wa)SetUpTime(Wo)SetUpTime(B)%age_WaWaitingWaitingTimeWa_MuWa_Delta%age_BBlocksBlockingTimeB_MuB_Delta%age_StpStopsStoppedtimeStp_MuStp_Delta%age_FFailuresFailTimeF_MuF_Delta%age_PPausesPauseTimeP_MuP_Delta%age_EEmptyEmptyTimeE_MuE_Delta%age_WaSUExpWaSetUpExpWaSetUpExpTimeWaSUExp_MuWaSUExp_DeltaWaSetUpExpTime(Wa)WaSetUpExpTime(Wo)WaSetUpExpTime(B)%age_WaExpWaitingExpWaitingTimeExpWaExp_MuWaExp_Delta%age_BExpBlocksExpBlockingTimeExpBExp_MuBExp_Delta%age_WaResWaitingResWaitingTimeResWaRes_MuWaRes_Delta%age_WaPartsWaitingPartsWaitingTimePartsWaParts_MuWaParts_DeltaStart(P)%age_P_IP%age_P_SU%age_P_Wa%age_P_Stp%age_P_F%age_P_P%age_T_IP%age_T_SU%age_T_Wa%age_T_Stp%age_T_F%age_T_P%age_S_IP%age_S_SU%age_S_Wa%age_S_Stp%age_S_F%age_S_PCountDeletedavgLTOrderOccOrderEmptyHomeCharges%age_CTsp%age_FTspFailuresTspFailTimeTspF_MuTspF_DeltaTsp%age_PTspPausesTspPauseTimeTspP_MuTspP_Delta

Then I needed to do some modifications on my model (I added a broker, a work pool and worker) and at the end of the simulation, I got different type of statistics :

NameTimeStartOpen Req.Open Req. (sum)Sat. Req.Sat. Req. (sum)Open Cap.Open. Cap. (sum)Med. Cap.Med. Cap. (sum)Med. timeMed. time MuMed. time deltaStay timeStay time MuStay time delta

Do someone knows why I get these different statistics? (it might be linked to the broker)

How can I do to get back the statistics (without deleting any object)?

Thanks in advance for yor help.

Regards,

Geraldine

1 REPLY

Re: Getting different type of statistics

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi Geraldine,

the statistics table is formatted according to the object type which writes it's data into the table.

If you have different object types in your frame it's difficult to use the 'statistics' method of the frame.

I'd recommend to call the 'statistics' method of every object which you want to add manually like this:

SingleProc1.statistics(TableFile)
SingleProc2.statistics(TableFile)

Then every object adds its data to the table.

Regards,

Ralf
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution.