Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

HTML Statistic Report change

Legend
Legend

Hi Guys

I got out the table in picture with the command [current,% Stati] in HTML report. How can I change or not more show fields in this kind table? For example, as a result, i would like have like the target table.

Or. Is the bar chart (on the right in the table) available in own tables?

Pic.png

Regards
Nadin

6 REPLIES 6

Betreff: HTML Statistic Report change

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

Dear Nadin,

We have a syntax for all tables allowing to access only single or ranges of columns by their column number (1 based) or by their names: 

[objectPath, %statisticsMode, 1, 2, 4..5, #Name]

In your case the network has a "ReportObject" user defined attribute, am I wrong?

In this case the syntax for networks/frames differ from the normal image related and transform to the table syntax:

[current, %States, 1..2,4..5,#Anteil]
[current, %States, 1..2, 3..4, 10]

To stay model language neutral, I would suggest to stay with the column numbers.

About your question, if the bar diagram in the last column is available in own tables.

No, since this portions column in statistics tables takes several values into account to calculate the bar chart.
There is currently no mechanism in our tables to achieve this.

I hope this helps you to solve your problem.

Best regards

Martin

Martin Lemburg

Siemens PLM Software
Digital Industry Division
Product Lifecycle Management
Manufacturing Engineering Software / R&D / Plant Simulation
Siemens Industry Software GmbH, Berlin / Germany

Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.

Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution

Legend
Legend

Hi Martin,

thanks a lot for your answer. This helps me much.

Next question:

I would like grouped differend stations in one statistic table. Is this posible to group speciel rows in one statistic table?

Rows.png

Siemens Legend

Dear Nadie,

I fear without reorganizing your model to instantiate the stations to be grouped in a HTML report from special class objects you won't be able to achieve this goal.

First a hint on HTML report syntax.

This way you can collect the representation of objects instantiated from a specified object:

[pathToClassObject*]
[SpecializedHtmlReportObject, pathToClassObject*]

This works with all objects, even with their configured ReportObject attribute or for networks containing ReportObject named objects.

Here an example for your goal to have separate tables of grouped stations:

2018-05-03 18_37_13-NoName.spp - Tecnomatix Plant Simulation 14 - [.Models.Frame].png

The resulting HTML report will look this way:

2018-05-03 18_28_16-NoName.spp - Tecnomatix Plant Simulation 14 - [.Models.Frame.HtmlReport].png

As you can see, I already applied arguments to the known default type: state statistics table.

If you remove the extra line breaks, you will one aggregated table:

2018-05-03 18_45_16-NoName.spp - Tecnomatix Plant Simulation 14 - [.Models.Frame.HtmlReport].png

So - with reorganizing and planned inheritance/instantiation you'll be able to structure your report!

Best regards

Martin

Martin Lemburg

Siemens PLM Software

Siemens Legend

Dear Nadin,

You even can create a structured aggregated table like in my last reply with less typing:

[.Models.StoppedStation*, "Caption", 1..2, 5..7, 9]
[.Models.UnplannedStation*]
[.Models.PausedStation*]
[.Models.Station*]

Only the first line defines the "rules" for the whole aggregation!

Test it!

Best regards

Martin

Martin Lemburg

Siemens PLM Software

Legend
Legend

hi Martin

Today I tested your first recommendations too. it is good, that Single columns can be switched on and off and it is posible to change the order.
Unhappily to change a value inside index or to show Station.Label inside this table not work.

Example. My result for #name

Test_Result.jpg

To change the order of rows is more important to me. And that works very fine. And I find, the solution with tab is very usability frendly too.  

Thank you a lot that you sharing your knowledge.

..only one question: How can I change the background color from Plant Simulation? I like black too.

Regards
Nadin

Siemens Legend

Good Morning Nadin,

I'm not sure, if I understand, what you want to try to achieve in using the column index "#Name".

Since the table of states does not contain a column with the index "Name", the try to address a column with "#Name" shouldn't work at all.

Two information about the table syntax for statistic tables:

1. The seemingly first column with the name "Objekt" is not adressable using the syntax of tables in the HTML report - "#Objekt" won't work and result in an error!
    This row index column is fixed and will always be shown.
  2. The column numbers start in this tables with a row index with the first column after the row index - like in our normal table objects.

If it is about using the label of an object instead of its name, than … yes … is was not planned, not wanted, since labels may not necessarily uniquly identify objects!

Your screenshot helped me to identify a parsing bug.

"[path, "caption", -#name]" causes in a wrong result, which a wrong caption and does not throw an error about an invalid column number or index, since "-#Name" is an invalid argument.

About your last question, how I changed Plant Simulation to be "black".

I have eye disabilities and switched on the accessibility helper "High-Contrast-Mode", which defaults to a desktop theme named "high-contrast-mode-#1".

Since some applications don't "honor" this accessibility helper this high-contrast-mode is not always helpful, but allows to work quiet efficiently.

If you choose/create a theme in "Personalize" in the Windows settings, than you might be able to get such a "black" design. But be warned, that not everything on your computer will accept this coloring!

Best regards

Martin Lemburg

Siemens PLM Software