Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi Help Needed for generate 1000 Lot, Lot Qty is Norm Distribution

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi I am a New leaner of Plant simulation. i have following questions need your help.

• i have 3 products running in factory.  A, B and C.  
  • the source is going to produce 1000 Lots/ product per day.  each Lots size is fitting normal distribution. A Lot size is Norm(100,3), B lot size Norm (200. 10), C Lot size Norm(300,10).   can you suggest how to confiture the source?   
  • thank you so much for your help!

Capture.PNG

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Hi Help Needed for generate 1000 Lot, Lot Qty is Norm Distribution

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello Kyle Wang,

you use MUselection Sequence Cyclical. The corresponding tablefile has 3 rows for the part types A, B and C. The column Number can be a formula. You will prepare three methods with a program with result := max(1, round(z_normal(1,100,3))) These methods are inserted into the cells of the column Number as a formula. Please connect the Source with a Drain and select Creation table on the tab Statistics. Check the generated MUs.

Regards,
Peter

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi Peter, Thanks so much for your help!  Let try this out and update to you!  Nice Day! Man Happy

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi Peter. it works. thank you so much!

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hello @Kyle_Wang . Would you please accept @Peter 's response as an "accepted answer" if you think his reply solved your question. "Accepted Answer" helps other community members to look for answers who might have similar issues.