Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to achieve a Special Function(Batch In and batch Out) of ParallelProc?

Genius
Genius

Hello,everyone

When i use the "ParallelProc" to achieve the function(target)"Batch In and Batch Out",I find it difficult to deal with program the method.As you can understand this problem referring to the following picture.

I will describe it in detail(What I expect):

firstly, the parts go to the line"L0",then 4 parts will move to the parallelproc"PP" at a time.

secondly, the machine"PP" will process the 4 parts synchronously.(namely,start and stop).

then, after the Processing time of the "PP" the 4 parts will be moved to the specified line(L1,L2,L3,L4) at a time.

it looks a tough task.How to deal with this problem?

I just can achieve "1 part In and 1 part Out".And I post the model in the attachment.

Looking forward to your directions. it will much better if you can modify the progarm  in the attched model.

Any help is great appreciated!

捕获.JPG

3 REPLIES 3

Betreff: How to achieve a Special Function(Batch In and batch Out) of ParallelProc?

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello Mark Lee,

in the exit control of L0, you just have to wait until there are 4 MUs on L0 and PP is empty. then you can load 4 parts from L0 to PP.

Also in the exit control which is then called when all 4 parts are finished, you can move the parts to L1..L4.

See attached model file.

Hope this will help.

Regards

GG

Regards
GG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution

Betreff: How to achieve a Special Function(Batch In and batch Out) of ParallelProc?

Genius
Genius

Hello,GG

I will study the modified  model which you post carefully.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Have a great time!

Genius
Genius

Hello,GG

I have a problem to solve,Could you spare some time to look at it and give me some suggestions?

Give my best regards to you!

the thread is following:

https://community.plm.automation.siemens.com/t5/Plant-Simulation-Forum/How-to-deal-with-the-LOGIC-of...