Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change Icon State option for MU in 3D

Creator
Creator

Hello Everyone,

I am facing a problem in changing the icon state property of the MU in 3D frame. Actually I have build an 2D simple model with a entry point, followed by Line (Conveyor) and then the part exits the system. Then I have converted the 2D model into 3D. After converting the model I have set the 3d Image of the MU using graphics exchange. But after doing so, I am not able to see the original Image/ Model color of the MU. Plant Sim automatically changing the color of the MU according to State of the MU.

I have attached the same model for more details.

Can anybody tell me how to change the Icon State property of the MU in order to see original graphics of the MU.

Thank you,

Regards,

Gopal Sharma

4 REPLIES 4

Re: How to change Icon State option for MU in 3D

Phenom
Phenom

Hi,

I'm not quiet sure if you mean the (selection) green (s. pic #1 below) or any other (generated) Mu status e.g. yellow for waiting.

@ selection grreen 

The  MU class object was still selected and the selection mode /color was inherited to the created MU instances. By deselecting the Mu class object,  the object was set back to the original color

(s.pic #2)

@ status color 

Probably the easiest way is to rename the corresponding 2D icon (e.g. waiting) to waiting1

(s.pic #3)

The attached model includes the described modifications

Bild2.jpg

Creator
Creator

Thank you very much,

@ selection green 

The  MU class object was still selected and the selection mode /color was inherited to the created MU instances. By deselecting the Mu class object,  the object was set back to the original color-

Can you please tell me. How to deselct the MU Class Object?

Regards,

Gopal Sharma

Phenom
Phenom

Hi,

open 3D class lib

1 select MU and open it in 3D window

1b. if not -check if plain graphics are displayed

2. select plain graphics in 3D -window

3. deselect by clicking on some plain area

Bild1.jpg