Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create job statistic for SingleProc ?

Creator
Creator

Hello,

I've got a question.

I want to create a statistic for 5 SingleProc. They have the same jobs. I used the broker stastics to see how much time was needed for the jobs - but it is the sum total of all SingleProc. 

I dont know how to create the stastic for every SinglePro. 

Best regards.

7 REPLIES 7

Re: How to create job statistic for SingleProc ?

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hello Kons123,

you create at each SingleProc an observer of ResWorking.

The observer method sets the value of a Variable object of datatype Boolean:

Variable := ?.resworking

The Variable has StatisticsActive = true and you can evaluate the statistics of the Variable which is assigned to the SingleProc.

Regards,

Peter

Creator
Creator

Thanks Peter.

So in that case I can only make the statistics for the condition "working" or "not working". But it is not possible to make a statics about the jobs I've crated such as "repair Proc1" and "maintenanceProc1".  Am I wrong?

How can I use the information to make a time - statistics for SingleProc1 for the jobs "repair Proc1" and "maintenanceProc1"?

Thanks

Konstantin

Creator
Creator

Thanks Peter.

So in that case I can only make the statistics for the condition "working" or "not working". But it is not possible to make a statics about the jobs I've crated such as "repair Proc1" and "maintenanceProc1".  Am I wrong?

How can I use the information to make a time - statistics for SingleProc1 for the jobs "repair Proc1" and "maintenanceProc1"?

Thanks

Konstantin

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom

From what you describe, you seem to need detailed statistics about importers. One thing you could do, is to implement receive and release controls.

For example: in one of the importer tabs, set your cursor in the field Receive control and hit F4. The software will create a standard method for you with valid contents. You can now add some lines to collect the data that you want. Do the same for the Release control.

Gert Nomden
Senior Consultant | Tecnomatix Product Manager
cardsplmsolutions.com

Creator
Creator

Yes, I need specific informations about the importer.

But I don't unterstand your solution. Can you give an example which lines I can add to the method (so that I get the time who is need for the specific importer)?

Thanks!

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom

Here is a small extension of a standard example (v14). You can extend the code to differentiate between the SingleProcs. It would be a good idea to play around a bit to get it into a format that fits your needs.

Gert Nomden
Senior Consultant | Tecnomatix Product Manager
cardsplmsolutions.com

Creator
Creator
Thank you!
I use v13.2. Can you upload the example for these Version, please?

Best regards