Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to deal with the "Out of order" of the position of the objects about class library?

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hello, everyone

I create a class library, the frame of "2D" is shown in the following picture,it' normal.when i save it as "
.SPP" format,  it's also normal. 

捕获.JPG

However, when i save it as ".lib" format for a class library, and i import it  in the class library,something wrong happes: the positions of all the objects  are "out of order" in the "3D"  of the frame  in the class library.Namely,they are chaotic. you can see it in the following picture.

when i drag and drop it in new frame ,the "2D"and "3D" format are normal again. How strange it is!

Looking forward to your directions!

Give my best regards to you!

捕获.JPG

2 REPLIES

Re: How to deal with the "Out of order" of the position of the objects about class librar

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

(First of all: please ignore the "Me too" click - that was by accident)

I assume that you are working on version 14.0.0 since your other recent post refers to this version.

In case that is true, an update to 14.0.1 could possibly fix your problem.

If that is not the case, please try to provide us with the model and/or library in question.

Did you like the answer? Then click the Thumbs Up button.
Did the answer solve your problem? Then accept the answer as solution

Re: How to deal with the "Out of order" of the position of the objects about class librar

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi,PeterKomarek

Thanks for your advice,after I update the version, it's normal  in both the "2D" and "3D" formats.Now, this Topic is finished.I hope this problem will not happen again.

Have a good time!