Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to implement some scenario

Pioneer
Pioneer

Dear Plant Simulation Experts,

Hello.

Frankly speaking, I am a beginner for Plant Simulation tool. So I need your kind instructions.

Currently, I am about to implement some scenario and plz, let me have your insight and instruction.

First, Scenario will be as below.

(Starting)Point A                     Buffer(?) C for 4 hours              (Ending)Point F

Buffer(?) D for 4 hours              (Ending)Point G

(Starting)Point B                     Buffer(?) E for 4 hours              (Ending)Point H

A, B's materials can be transferred to C, D and E respectively on 2 lane tracks with transporters. and these materials will be hold temporarily for 4 hours and then finally, these materials can be transferred to F,G, H on 2 lane tracks with transporters.

It seems to be some complicated.

Based on above scenarios, how can I implement it with some objects efficiently?

Plz, let me have your valued insight and instructions.

Thanks in advance.

BR,

Beagle.

17 REPLIES

Re: How to implement some scenario

Legend
Legend
Hello Beagle,

Can you attached your model please in order to see clearly what you're looking for ?
If you didn't build a model yet try to draw on ppt or somtg similar to have a drawing of what a exactly are you looking for, and to understand your process.

Omar

Pioneer
Pioneer

Dear Mr.Omar,

Thank you for your comments.

Currently, I didn't start my job yet.  I want to explain my scenario more first and will also post it.

As above previous scenario,  A & B will produce some materials and will be transferred to 3 Buffers(?) C,D, E (in these C,D, E, materials will be stay for 4 hours) with 2 Transporters respectively and these 2 transporters can  go and return between A, B & C, D, E only.

There are also another 3 transporters between 3 Buffers(?) C,D, E and final destinations F, G, H to transfer these materials and these another 3 transporters only can be go and return between C,D,E and F,G,H respectively.

In case of that, plz, depict or sketch which objects should be used and what it is considered carefully.

Let me have your valued insight.

Thanks.

BR,

Beagle.

Pioneer
Pioneer

Dear Mr.Omar,

Thanks in advance.

For your understanding, I made some simple figure.

Would you plz check posted simple figure ?

Thanks again.

BR,

Beagle.

Legend
Legend
Hello Beagle,

Thank you for the figure it makes the text more comprehensible.

Part1 : U will create your MUs thanks to a "Source" for example. This source will be connected to A (A could be a conveyor or a buffer). When your MUs will be ready the transporter will move to transport it from A to (C or D or E) the same for B.

Part 2 : You can model your C, D and E as a ParralelProc with 4 hours as a processing time.
But You should create a ExitControlMethod for the ParralelProc. This method consists to let know the transporter 3 (after 4hours) that an MU is ready on C and his should take it.

You figure it out ! Smiley Happy

I hope it helps.

Omar

Pioneer
Pioneer
Dear Mr.Omar,

Thank you for your kind comment.

I will try it with your valued comments and let you know it afterwards.

Thanks.

BR,
Beagel.

Pioneer
Pioneer

Dear Omar,

Hello !, I need your review for my done *.spp.

Scenario is like below. Both WA & WD Sources is distributing some parts on the tracks by 2 transporters. (Buffer1 is common) and shuttle each other.

1. WA Source ====> Buffer (57%)

Buffer1 (43%)

WD Source ===> Buffer1 (43%)

Buffer2 (57%)

2. Buffer, Buffer1, Buffer2 are distributing those parts from receiving both WA & WD sources on the lane by another Source_Forklift3, Source_Forklift4 , Source_Forklift5.

Would you plz check my made review.spp ?

Thanks in advance.

BR,
Beagle,

Pioneer
Pioneer

Dear Omar,

Hello !, I need your review for my done *.spp.

Scenario is like below. Both WA & WD Sources is distributing some parts on the tracks by 2 transporters. (Buffer1 is common) and shuttle each other.

1.   WA Source ====> Buffer (57%)

Buffer1 (43%)

WD Source ===>   Buffer1 (43%)

Buffer2 (57%) 

2. Buffer, Buffer1, Buffer2 are distributing those parts from receiving both WA & WD sources on the lane by another  Source_Forklift3, Source_Forklift4 , Source_Forklift5.

Would you plz check my made review.spp ?

Thanks in advance.

BR,
Beagle,

Legend
Legend

Hello, 

It looks like your scheme but it's not working when we click on play !

Is it normal ?

Regards.  

Pioneer
Pioneer

Dear Omar,

Thank you for your kind comment.

Especially, I want to know how distribute with percentage on the lane by transporters shuttle.

1.   WA Source ====> Buffer (57%)

Buffer1 (43%)

WD Source ===> Buffer1 (43%)

Buffer2 (57%) 

Buffer1 is common.

Would you plz give me a guide to implement above percentages with shuttle transporter routings?

Thanks in advance.

BR,

Beagle.