Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to insert a table inside a table list as a object?

Creator
Creator

I would like to insert another table as an object in a table. So i have attached two screen shot of the simulation. I have to insert another table instead of MUs.entity in this table, Is it possible to do it. In the second figure shows the main table and work station. Thanks in advance. Any help will be appreciated

4 REPLIES

Re: How to insert a table inside a table list as a object?

Solution Partner Phenom Solution Partner Phenom
Solution Partner Phenom

If you refer to the TableFile object in the first column, instead of an MU-class, you will get an error.

What is the idea behind your question?

Gert Nomden
Senior Consultant | Tecnomatix Product Manager
cardsplmsolutions.com

Creator
Creator

Hello Gert Nomden,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I want to deliver different production job to different work staions in the attached model and each work station has to work start working when they get a production job according. The raw material is already available at each work station, they just has to produce the parts according to the job sheet which is delivered to every work station by a walking around worker. Thanks in advance

Phenom
Phenom

1. wasn't this issue discussed with a detailed example here ?

http://community.plm.automation.siemens.com/t5/Plant-Simulation-Forum/Deliver-different-job-list-wor...

Creator
Creator

Thanks for your help again.yes it was, but i just want to know if it was possible to include table as object inside the other table, then may be i do not have to use programming method. I have to simulate a factory producing three different kind of prodcut with different combination of parts and it seems to comlicated for to simulate with programming as i am not goo at programming language. I thought of doing it with a table. In between i have one more question, in the model you provided is it possible to deliver the different product from assembly staion to two different buffer, for example product E to one buffer and product F to another buffer. As i am a new to this software and learning it i have lot of doubts and confusion. Sorry to bother with silly question, if it.

Thank you