Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make the graphics into group in the class Library as a template ?

Genius
Genius

Hello,everyone

When I create a little complex model ,I find it will take much time to drag the objects from class library one by one or just copy them. Therefore, I wanna make the specified graphics into group so the when I drag one objects into frame several graphics will show which are used a few times.

I’ll describe this in detail in the following picture:

Firstly, I drag the object ”RSu_Track” into frame with red marks from class library.

Then, the objects “1” “2” “3” “4” “5” “6” with green marks will be displayed in the frame. You can see the results”7” with blue marks in the frame.

Now my problem is :

How to make the objects “1” “2” “3” “4” “5” “6” into group in the class library ,which are included in number”1” of object “RSU_Track”, namely ,the group is “RSU_Track”.

Looking forward to you directions!

Any help is great appreciated!

HBW.JPG

6 REPLIES 6

Betreff: How to make the graphics into group in the class Library as a template ?

Gears Phenom Gears Phenom
Gears Phenom

Create a network in the class-library (possibly with some interfaces) and put all your 6 objects inside, then insert that network into your model as often as required.

The only other way is to add a constructor-control to the object #1 which would then automatically create the other required objects relative to object #1.

Betreff: How to make the graphics into group in the class Library as a template ?

Genius
Genius

Hi,AlexD_SimPlan

I understand what do you mean,but I have no idea how  to create  a network or how to use constructor_control.

Also,Where do I can find the object "network"?

Could you show the processing with a example model?

Gears Phenom

Hi MarkLee,

the frame object is also called network. Just create a new one like this (I've named it "myHBW_Aisle"):

grafik.png

THen drag-drop all required objects into it:

grafik.png

Then you can drag-drop this network/frame from the class-library into your model X times:

grafik.png

If required, you can also change the representation mode of this network to "contents (with background)", so you can directly see into the frames. I've attached the example model, but I don't use Plant 13.1.

Regards,
Alex

Genius
Genius

Hi,Alex

Thanks for your feedbacks!

the way that saving the objects as an frame  can copy or drag them to the new frame or model and is useful,however ,it's not suitable for the model i annalog ,because my boss want to see the objects other than the frame in the model.

Anyhow ,have a good day!

Gears Phenom

Did you even bother to open my example model?

grafik.png

Genius
Genius

hi,Alex

Give my best regards to you!