Thank you for your answer, Vladimir!
Initially, my goal was to create a drawbridge and launch Transporter on it, but for the bridge to open in one direction, I had to turn one of the sections (Track1) around. Now I have issues with entrance and exit of Track1, so I can't arrange the Connectors properly. I thought it would be possible to set correct motion without them.
Would you happen to know if Plant Simulation allows to change the direction of Track?
I've seen this model. I built my own model according to it, but I still can't understand one thing. How in this model (not mine) was Weg2 turned around, so that the direction was changed, too?
A work around is required to get the weg2 to turn clockwise using the
Psi standard animation input ( for MU animation path)
Other ways of getting the weg2 to rotate clockwise with the rotation axis at the end of the weg2 object are possible
but require a more intense programming in the areas of 3d rotation / animation.
First weg2 is rotated by 180 deg in 3d so the the rotation axis is now at the end of weg2
To turn the MU animation back ( by 180 deg) so the vehicle
will move from left to right
a new 3d animatable object (Lanes2) was created in weg2 and
the MU redirected to the Lanes2 ( MU animation path)
In Lanes2 you can edit ( turn around) the MU animation path which is usually locked in weg2
To create an 3d anim object in weg2
1. select weg2 node
2. press right mouse and select new graphic group
3. add a new graphic object to the graphic group
4. select newly created graphic object
5. press right mouse key and select create anim object to create a 3d anim object in weg2
6. create and edit MU anim path ( "default") in Lanes2.
7. redirect MU from weg2 to lanes2 (s. "animationobject" in weg2 muAnimation tab)